"Your business is a reflection of you"
1) Shift idea to implementation - it's one thing to have the idea, it's another to actually implement it. Growth is about recognizing the small steps needed and gaining consistency for what actually works.
2) Your business is a reflection of you - looking at the Bike of Life, if one area is down it impacts others. Taking time to stop and reflect on how you are actually doing, pays in dividends to the growth of your business.
Successful business owners
3) Being a successful business owner takes a range of different things - rather than feeling overwhelmed focus on two or three qualities that you find of value and work on those.
BONUS TOOL: Here's a great tool to identify some gaps you may have and areas to focus in on.
Numbers tell a story
4) Your numbers tell a story - like understanding the story behind the road toll stats, when we understand the story behind our numbers it gives profound insight and context.
5) 3 Numbers you should know - understanding your gross profit, lifestyle break even and "your" number is essential in grounding business decision in tangible, rationally driven results.
6) + 1 + 1 - 1 -1 = 45 - understanding that with a simple change of 1% to existing practices can lead to a 45% in growth. Increase sales, decrease direct costs through a waste audit, and reducing unnecessary overheads.
7) Accountability for 90 days - we finished with a 90 day plan. As a way of saying thank you for attending yesterday, we would like to extend a complimentary 1 on 1 CHAT/catch up with Clinton in the coming month to check in on those actions.We will be in touch late March/early April to arrange a time that works best for you.